Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen Broccoli Florets, Thawed
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cooked, Cubed
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Divided
- 1 cup Coarsely Crushed RITZ Crackers (about 20 Crackers)
ARRANGE broccoli in single layer in lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish; top with chicken and VELVEETA. MELT butter; toss with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over casserole.
BAKE at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product for VELVEETA.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS