- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, Divided
- 6 Bone-in Chicken Breast Halves (3 Pounds)
- 1 Medium White Onion, Chopped
- 4 Medium Plum Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, Minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 cup Amber Beer
- 4-1/2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
HEAT 1/4 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook until chicken is browned on both sides. Remove from skillet.
ADD the remaining 1/2 cup dressing, the onion, tomatoes, peppers and garlic to skillet; cook until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in beer; bring to boil. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
SERVE chicken over the rice; top with vegetable mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with peeled avocado slices and chopped cilantro just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS