Shrimp Scampi Spread
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/2 pound Cooked Cleaned Shrimp
- 1 tub (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Green Onions, Divided
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Set 1 of the shrimp aside for later use. Chop remaining shrimp; mix with the cheeses, 1 Tbsp. of the onions, the garlic, lemon peel and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
SPOON into small baking dish.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until heated through; top with the remaining 1 Tbsp. onions and the shrimp. Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired. Serve as a warm spread with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make Ahead Mix ingredients as directed; cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Uncover, then bake as directed. Top with the remaining 1 Tbsp. onions and the shrimp before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS