Garden-fresh Turkey Salad With Dijon-poppy Seed Dressing
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seed
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 10 oz. Cooked Turkey, Cut Into Matchlike Strips (about 2 Cups)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Green Onions, Diagonally Sliced
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, Toasted
BEAT yogurt, mustard, honey, vinegar and poppy seed with wire whisk until well blended; cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
DIVIDE salad greens evenly among four salad plates; top evenly with turkey and tomatoes.
DRIZZLE 2 Tbsp. of the yogurt mixture over each salad just before serving. Sprinkle with the onions and almonds.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS