- Herb-crusted Rack Of Pork
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fall Fruit Salsa
- Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters
- Sunshine-Glazed Ham
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Quick & Easy Crab Cakes
- Lunchbag Cereal
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
British Isles T-bone Steak
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Malt Vinegar
- 2 Beef T-bone Steaks (1 Pound Each), 1 Inch Thick
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix steak sauce, mustard and vinegar; set aside.
GRILL steaks 7 to 9 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F), brushing occasionally with the steak sauce mixture.
CUT each steak in half to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
Substitute cider vinegar for the malt vinegar.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS