Easy Beef Stew
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pounds Beef For Stew, Cut Into 1 Inch Cubes
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 2 cups Diagonally Sliced Carrots
- 2 cups Diagonally Sliced Celery
- 2 cups Quartered Onions
- 2 cups Cubed Peeled Potatoes
- 2 cups MINUTE Tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 1 Bay Leaves
PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Mix all ingredients in large casserole dish; cover.
BAKE 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring after each hour.
REMOVE and discard bay leaf.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Thicken the Gravy
For a thicker gravy, add 1/4 cup MINUTE Tapioca to the ingredients in casserole dish before baking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS