Taco Bell Home Originals 2-step Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 package (1 and 1/4 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (4.5 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups Bagged Cut-up Lettuce
BROWN meat; drain. Add seasoning mix; prepare as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, heat taco shells as directed on pkg.
PLACE bowls of cooked meat and remaining ingredients on the table. Pass the taco shells and let everyone build their own!
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Complement these tacos with cut-up fresh fruit and hot cooked rice.
Substitute 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner for the seasoning mix, taco shells and salsa.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS