Tex Mex Mac 'n Cheese
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 package (14 and 1/2 ounces) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Family Size Dinner
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (11 ounces) Whole Kernel Corn With Sweet Peppers, Drained
- 2 cups Coarsely Broken Tortilla Chips
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Prepare Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add onion; cook until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add meat mixture, salsa and corn to prepared Dinner; mix lightly. Spoon into shallow baking dish; sprinkle with chips.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal Serve this main dish with a mixed green salad for a quick and tasty weekday meal.
Prepare as directed, using 8 oz. (1/2 of 16-oz. pkg.) frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey, thawed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS