- Herb-crusted Rack Of Pork
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fall Fruit Salsa
- Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters
- Sunshine-Glazed Ham
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Quick & Easy Crab Cakes
- Lunchbag Cereal
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Olive & Cheese Spread
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 jar (5 oz.) KRAFT Olive And Pimento Spread
- 1 jar (5 oz.) KRAFT OLD ENGLISH Sharp Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons Green Onion Slices
- Ritz Crackers
MIX cream cheese and spreads until well blended.STIR in onions; cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Can't decide what to eat at a social occasion? Try previewing your choices and decide which ones you'd like to try instead of taking some of each.
To make enough for a crowd, prepare as directed doubling all ingredients. Makes 4 cups spread or 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS