Spoon Size® Party Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 16 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 4 cups POST SPOON SIZE Shredded Wheat Cereal
- 1 cup Small Unsalted Pretzels
- 1 cup Popped Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
TOSS cereal, pretzels and popcorn in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Mix butter, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt in small bowl. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
POUR mixture into large microwavable bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes. Cool. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Oven Mix cereal mixture as directed in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 300°F for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 15 minutes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS