Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Beef Broth
- 1 jar (16 ounces TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (7 ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Undrained
- 1 cup Tortilla Chips, Crushed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
BROWN meat in large saucepan; drain.
ADD broth, salsa and corn; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
SERVE topped with crushed chips and cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Substitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen LOUIS RICH Ground Turkey, thawed, for ground beef and chicken broth for beef broth.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS