Zucchini With Parmesan Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 17 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3 Medium Zucchini, Cut Diagonally Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 2 Medium Yellow Squash, Cut Diagonally Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Herb And Spice Blend Seasoning
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Cut Into Wedges
COOK and stir zucchini, squash and onion in hot oil in large skillet 5 to 7 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
MEANWHILE, mix remaining ingredients in small saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese spread is completely melted and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE sauce over vegetables just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread.
Use Your Microwave
Mix vegetables and oil in 2-qt. microwaveable dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 9 to 10 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Mix remaining ingredients in 1-qt. glass measuring cup. Microwave 2-1/2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring every minute. Serve over vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS