Zippy Orange Chicken And Rice
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing, Divided
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (about One And One Fourth Pounds), Cut Into Strips
- 1 Green Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained, Or 1 Orange, Peeled, Sectioned
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pineapple Chunks, Drained
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
HEAT 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and green pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Drain. Reduce heat to medium.
MIX remaining dressing, juice and sugar. Stir into skillet; bring to boil.
REMOVE from heat; add rice, orange segments and pineapple. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute MINUTE Brown Rice for white rice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS