Walnut Bacon Vegetable Combo
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes(Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 2 tablespoons Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, Cooked, Cut Into Half-inch Pieces
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
MICROWAVE vegetables as directed on package; drain.
PLACE butter and walnuts in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter begins to brown, stirring after 1 minute.
ADD vegetables, bacon and cheese; toss to coat. Season to taste with pepper or ground nutmeg, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this vegetable dish at your next get-together along with a serving of your favorite grilled meat.
Cook bacon ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS