- Herb-crusted Rack Of Pork
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fall Fruit Salsa
- Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters
- Sunshine-Glazed Ham
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Quick & Easy Crab Cakes
- Lunchbag Cereal
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Easter Tropical Terrine
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total time: 4 hours 55 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (3 ounces) Ladyfingers, Split, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Island Pineapple Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (8 ounces) Crushed Pineapple In Juice, Undrained
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained
LINE bottom and sides of 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Stand enough ladyfingers, cut sides in, to evenly fit along sides of pan. STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in pineapple with its juice and the water. Refrigerate about 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping and the oranges. Spoon into prepared pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers, cut sides down, evenly on top of gelatin mixture.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Place serving plate on top of pan. Invert, holding pan and plate together; shake gently to loosen. Carefully remove pan and plastic wrap. Top with remaining whipped topping. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Island Pineapple Flavor Gelatin for the 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, papaya or guava juice. Gelatin will not set.