Holiday Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-1/4 tablespoons Vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups Flour
- 1-1/2 cups cups POST Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1/4 tablespoon Salt
- 3/4 can Strawberry Jam Or Preserves, Or Other Desired Flavor
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Blend in vanilla. Add flour, cereal and salt; stir until well blended.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Make an indentation in the center of each ball.
BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks. Fill indentations with jam.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Jazz It Up Sprinkle cookies lightly with additional powdered sugar before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS