- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelop KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1-1/2 cups Half-and-half, Divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups Assorted Fresh Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries And Blueberries), Pureed
SPRINKLE gelatine over 1/2 cup of the cream in medium saucepan. Let stand 5 min. or until gelatine is softened. Stir in remaining 1 cup cream, the sugar and vanilla. Cook on low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring frequently. (Do not boil.)
PLACE cream mixture and ricotta cheese in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until pureed. Pour mixture into 8 (6-oz.) custard cups or souffle dishes sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
SPOON pureed berries evenly onto 8 dessert plates; top with unmolded desserts. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise With their built-in portion control, this custard treat makes a great dessert!
Jazz It Up Garnish with additional fresh berries and fresh mint sprigs just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS