Blonde Rocky Road Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 38 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) Refrigerated Sliceable Sugar Cookies
- 1 bag (14 oz.) KRAFT Caramels
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 6 Squares BAKER'S Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 cup PLANTERS Salted Peanuts
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Press cookie dough onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
MICROWAVE caramels and water in microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute. Pour over crust; sprinkle with chopped chocolate, peanuts and marshmallows.
BAKE 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool completely. Cut into 24 bars to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using refrigerated sliceable peanut butter cookies.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks for the chopped chocolate squares.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS