- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 48
- 3/4 pound (12 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product Or VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into Half Inch Cubes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter Or Margarine
- 6 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 2 package (16 ounce each) Powdered Sugar (about 8 Cups)
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
PLACE VELVEETA, butter, chocolate and corn syrup in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min.; stir. Microwave an additional minute; stir until well blended.
ADD chocolate mixture, in batches, to sugar in large bowl, beating with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended after each addition. Stir in pecans and vanilla.
POUR into greased 13x9-inch pan. Smooth top with spatula; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until firm before cutting into 1-inch squares to serve. (For longer storage, wrap tightly and freeze up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator overnight before serving.)
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
A serving of this sweet treat is two 1-inch squares. A small portion is all that is needed to satisfy your taste for chocolate.
Substitute 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies for the chopped pecans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS