Post Cranberry Biscuits
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 27 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Cold Butter
- 1-1/2 POST SELECTS CRANBERRY ALMOND CRUNCH Cereal
- Grated Peel And Juice From 1 Large Orange (about Half Cup Juice)
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cereal, orange peel and juice; stir just until blended.
PAT dough evenly onto floured surface; cut into 10 biscuits using a round biscuit or cookie cutter.
BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Don't have a round biscuit or cookie cutter? No problem--just use the top edge of a small glass.
Jazz It Up
Serve with jam or PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS