- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (19.5 Ounce) Brownie Mix
- 14 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Chopped (about 1 0.5 Cups)
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Candy-coated Chocolate Pieces Or Peanut Butter Candies
PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spread into greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until done. SPRINKLE marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
SPRINKLE with walnuts and candies, pressing lightly into softened marshmallow. Cool slightly on wire rack. Cut into 16 slices; serve warm or cooled.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
Substitute chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts for the walnuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS