White Chocolate, Fruit And Nut Clusters
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sunflower Kernels
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
MICROWAVE chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
STIR in remaining ingredients.
SPOON 1 tsp. of the chocolate mixture into each of 48 miniature paper muffin cup liners. Refrigerate at least 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting raisins for the dried cranberries.
Prepare as directed, substituting 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate for the white chocolate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS