Caramel-pecan Ice Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (7 ounce) PEEK FREANS Shortcake Biscuits, Coarsely Chopped, Divided
- 1 cup toasted coarsely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans, Divided
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream Or Frozen Vanilla Yogurt, Softened
- 1/2 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
SPRINKLE half of the biscuit pieces onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan; top with half of the pecans.
SPREAD ice cream evenly over biscuits and pecans; sprinkle with remaining biscuits and pecans. Drizzle with topping.
FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this cool dessert on occasion.
How to Toast Nuts
Spread in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 min. or until lightly toasted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS